Strategic Business Review
Business Assessment and Action Plan
You have a vision for your business – or at least you had one when you started.
Are you on track to achieve that vision?
Do you know how your business is doing today in the areas that matter the most?
Do you have the employee engagement you need to succeed?
Want to improve your processes but aren't sure where to start?
The first step to improving your performance is getting a clear understanding of where you are today, so you can prioritize and track your progress toward achieving your vision of success.
Unlike many general business assessments that are little more than yes/no checklists, a Strategic Business Review from Creating Lift combines proven business frameworks with the most current business research to give you a more complete insight of the state of your business. The result is an in-depth assessment and rating of your business that will serve as the baseline of where you are today, and an action plan to clearly prioritize your path to reaching your goals.
Why do 50% of All Startups Fail < 4 Years ?
Top 3 Reasons:
Leading Management Mistakes
- Going into business for the wrong reasons
- Advice from family and friends
- Being in the wrong place at the wrong time
- Entrepreneur gets worn-out and/or underestimated the time requirements
- Family pressure on time and money commitments
- Lack of market awareness
- The entrepreneur falls in love with the product/business
- Lack of financial responsibility and awareness
- Lack of a clear focus
Source: Statistic Brain
The really sad part is that most of these businesses were doomed before they even started. Fortunately there are specific actions you can take to dramatically increase your chances for success:
A Business Success Action Plan Exclusively for Startups
You have the courage to start.
You have the passion, the skill, and a really great idea – maybe you have already landed your first account!
On the other hand, you are already feeling a little anxious because you have never run a business before. Advice is coming at you from every direction, and you are trying to prioritize what to do first. You are betting your future on this dream and you are willing to work as long and as hard as necessary to make it a success – but you can only work so many hours in a day.
- Intimidating? You bet.
- Risky? You know it.
- Exciting? YES!
You really need to get off to a strong start – but how do you prioritize when everything seems important?
Strong Start is a business assessment and action plan specifically developed for entrepreneurs.
Strong Start is designed to minimize the chaos and provide a clear understanding of where to focus to dramatically increase your likelihood of success.
In fact, it may be the single best business investment you will ever make.
Just getting a plan in place to address the 9 best practices identified by more than 1,700 business owners can increase your chances of reaching profitability by almost 60%!
Strong Start consists of three main elements: Initial Survey, Business Analysis, and Action Plan. The Survey and Business Analysis focus on six key areas that will ultimately drive your Action Plan – the tool you need to confidently run your business right from day one.
- Structure – Review of upper management/partner/investor plan
- Success Planning – Review/clarification of high level business objective
- Strategy – Review of overall strategy to achieve your business objective
- Leadership – Review of executive leadership roles/responsibilities
- Financial Plan – Review of financial resources, plan and projections
- Organizational Development – Review of policy and systems plan
Want to get your company off to a Smart Start?